Anthony & Orsi will visit Long Island Wine Country periodically throughout the Summer. You may fill out the form below to receive a quote or just call (917)574-7292 for pricing & availability.
Take a Virtual Walk Around Raphael Wines with Google Business Photos
Google Business Photos gives Vineyards and Wineries a unique way to show off their beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities. Google’s Street View Technology is used to provide prospective visitors with an interactive look inside your Vineyard using familiar Google Maps navigation and controls with high resolution imagery.
Google Business Photos Provides the Following Services & Features:
- The BEST internet advertising impact per dollar spent. This is PERMANENT imagery, published directly on Google. Your Vineyard becomes part of Google Maps in a brand new way!
- A 360 Degree Interactive Virtual Tour of your Vineyard using Google Street View Technology
- 10-15 Professional, High Resolution, Still Images (see gallery here) and complete ownership rights to all the images
- The Virtual Tour and Still Images are published right on Google’s Server and will be visible on your Google+ Local Page, Google Maps, and Google Search
- The Virtual Tour is fully embeddable on your Vineyard’s Website — See www.InsideVineyards.com for a sample of this feature.
- Google Business Photos appear directly on Google’s Products and strengthen the impact of your business listing on Google+ Local, Google Maps, and Google Search by adding new graphics that show users they can “See Inside” with a virtual tour. This differentiates your listing from competitors.
- Most new customers will make their first contact with a Company on Google. With Business Photos you can meet them there with an invitation to come through the front door and have a look around. This makes the experience of finding you online more memorable and personal and gives prospective clients one more reason to visit your Vineyard.
- Attract more customers! Google Business Photos increases the click through rate from Google to your Vineyard’s Website by providing an engaging, interactive, visual experience. People are attracted to beautiful imagess before anything else!
- Google is constantly devising new integrations in Google Maps and Google Search for businesses with Virtual Tours. Please see our News Section for the latest feature additions.
We have worked out a special pricing deal through Ron Goerler Jr. and the LI Wine Council for members. We charge a one time fee for the photo session and the virtual tour and photos remain permanently published on Google, with a copy of the still images provided to the owner as well.
You may contact us for a quote using the form or phone number below.
Other Sample Vineyards/Wineries from Long Island, NY
Google Virtual Tour of Martha Clara Vineyards in Riverhead, Long Island – Click on the Arrows, Drag the Screen, and Walk Around!
Visit Martha Clara Vineyards on Google+ Local: https://plus.google.com/102460511213991215031/about
Google Virtual Tour of Jamesport Vineyards in Jamesport, Long Island – Click on the Arrows, Drag the Screen, and Walk Around!
Visit Jamesport Vineyards on Google+ Local: https://plus.google.com/108217098646594703442/about